Our Santa Cruz Mountains Chardonnay is a blend of 2010 and 2011 fruit and shows a crisp style that complements the citrus and mineral flavors that we typically see in the Santa Cruz Mountains, only 170 cases produced.
- Geography : United States > California > Santa Cruz County > Santa Cruz Mountains
- Wine Type : White Wine
- Varietal/Blend : Chardonnay
Wine Tasting Notes
- Winery : Roudon-Smith Winery
- Food Pairings : Cream Sauces, Fish, Chicken, Brie-style cheeses
- Tasting Notes : This wine is a blend of 2010 and 2011 fruit and shows a crisp style that complements the citrus and mineral flavors that we typically see in the Santa Cruz Mountains.
- Vintage Notes: Both the 2010 and 2011 vintages were small in quantity but the fruit was generally very good in quality. This blend reflects the citrus and mineral characteristics of the Santa Cruz Mountains and was made in a crisper style to reflect this.
- Adult Signature Required : You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase wine. Adult signature is required on delivery.
- Weather Related Delays : The seller may delay shipment if the temperature at the shipping or delivery address is not between 45°F and 80°F.
- Shipping Policies : View shipping rates, policies, and permit information.
- Expected Handling Time : 2 days.
Wine shipping laws are constantly changing.* Some states allow(s) direct shipments if purchased on-site so please inquire at time of purchase.
Please contact us directly at email@example.com to determine if we may be able to ship to you if you are not in one of the states shown.
* The list at right is our current list for off-site sales as of January 1, 2014 but is subject to change.