90 Points: 2014 Santa Cruz Mountains Professional Tasting
This wine is really showing youthful finesse right now. It starts with a full nose featuring black cherry and cola notes leading to black cherry flavors supported by hints of white pepper on the palate.
- Geography : United States > California > Santa Cruz County > Santa Cruz Mountains
- Wine Type : Red
- Varietal/Blend : Pinot Noir
- Composition : 100% Pinot Noir
- Alcohol by Volume : 14.3 %
- Case Production : 170
- Harvest Date(s) : 10/3/2012
Wine Tasting Notes
- Winery : Roudon-Smith
- Winemaker : Brandon Armitage
- Three Word Taste Summary : balanced , cherry/cola , spice
- Food Pairings : Zesty Dishes, Red Sauces
- Suggested Drinking Window : Between 2014 and 2025
- Tasting Notes: This wine is really showing youthful finesse right now. It starts with a full nose featuring black cherry and cola notes leading to black cherry flavors supported by hints of white pepper on the palate.
- Adult Signature Required : You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase wine. Adult signature is required on delivery.
- Weather Related Delays : The seller may delay shipment if the temperature at the shipping or delivery address is not between 45°F and 80°F.
- Shipping Policies : View shipping rates, policies, and permit information.
- Expected Handling Time : 5 days.
Wine shipping laws are constantly changing.* Some states allow(s) direct shipments if purchased on-site so please inquire at time of purchase.
Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to determine if we may be able to ship to you if you are not in one of the states shown.
* The list at right is our current list for off-site sales as of January 1, 2014 but is subject to change.